MQA Specialist I
2020 North Ruby Street Melrose Park, IL 60160 US
Position is responsible for quality oversight and assistance to production processes, supporting departments and laboratories. Position recommends corrective action in response to deviations noted. Assures compliance to SOPs and cGMPs. Maintains the finished product reserve, appropriate sampling and FDA retention sample storage areas.
- Reason for the opening: Additional personnel needed to cover the manufacturing floor so others can help with backlog batch record project
- Potential for assignment extension, or conversion to FTE: Dependent on headcount at the end of the project
- Work Schedule: A Shift, Swing Shift, 6AM-6PM. OT optional but available
- What would be the primary duties for this position: Quality oversight of the manufacturing floor. Batch record checks, AQL inspections
- Technical and soft skills required for this position: Quality mindset, attention to detail, confidence, communication
- Top 3 skills you would like to see in a candidates resume: Quality assurance experience, Production/manufacturing experience is a plus, leadership
- Preference on previous work experiences industry: Pharma, Med Device, any regulated manufacturing (food, etc.)
- Education background requirement: Diploma, Associates degree preferred but not required if multiple years of quality experience
- Interview Process: In-person preferable, Teams available where needed
- When are you available to review/interview candidates: ASAP
- Team Members: Total of 7 Specialists that work together. A teamwork type of environment
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.