Manager, Commercial Training
45 Sidney Street Cambridge, MA 02139 US
The Manager of Commercial Training will partner with the Associate Director of Commercial training in the execution of agreed projects across the full end-to-end learning cycle with the aim of equipping employees with the specific capabilities that enable them to add value and drive competitive advantage for the organization. Responsibilities:
- Partner with training vendors to project manage the training materials development including systematically manage stakeholder feedback and appropriate review processes
- Agenda development, coordination, and roll-out of training forums including new hire training classes, onboarding, and sustainment training
- Work with business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to agree on target training populations, craft precise learning objectives and clearly define the evaluation mechanisms and measures of success
- Management of existing training and content library for curricula re-approvals, inventory, and accessibility to cross functional team members
- In partnership with the Associate Director of Commercial Training, conduct learning needs assessment and collaboration opportunities across the entire field organization (commercial and medical) to clearly understand and define the capability gaps and adjust curriculum as needed
- Lead the delivery/facilitation of learning and development solutions where appropriate.
- Execution of objectives and execution of national sales meetings (shared responsibility with training and meetings cross-functional stakeholders)
- Support the development, deployment and maintenance of required local capability curricula, i.e., technical and compliance curricula
2-5 years in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry preferred, ideally in a selling role
Experience in a sales training role, either field-based or home office
Excellent written/verbal communication skills
Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment with the need to manage constant change.
The ability to deal with ambiguity - ready to change gears and plans quickly
Experience working within a complex, matrixed environment
Preferred for candidate to be located near Cambridge, MA. However, remote candidates will be considered.
Candidates will need to be able to travel to Cambridge to support field classroom training and are expected to travel to and collaborate in office at least ~1x per month and as the business requires.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Pay rate Range: $55-65/hr. Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.