Manager, Contract Administration
25 Deforest Ave Summit, NJ 07901 US
The Manager, Contract Administration is responsible for ensuring execution of Seqirus US Commercial contracts to ensure meeting sales goals for US Seqirus vaccines. The position reports to the Director of Contract Development and Administration and sits in the Americas Commercial Operations Team. He or she is responsible for supporting the contracting process from inception to execution. This includes but is not limited to bid response, redlining/drafting, negotiation, internal approvals, execution, amendments, and retirement. He or she also ensures proper adjudication and disposition of all assigned commercial contracts. Works in partnership with cross functional colleagues. Works collaboratively with sales and takes the lead in drafting and seeking approval of new contract language when necessary.
Supports the development and execution of an overarching Contract administration process for Seqirus US Commercial Ops
• Maintains a repository of contracts with key information that allows contract performance analysis
• Understands discounts, rebates, and other contract levers and tool sets for contract strategy setting
• Interfaces directly with Legal in addition with customers facing teams
• Functions as content expert on Seqirus partner/customer commercial contracts (GPO, IDN, W/D, Retail)
Coordinates Contract Negotiations
• Ensure that risks are mitigated, and provisions are preferred
• Coordinate post deal activities and maintain executed agreement in approved repositories.
• Ensures bid submissions meet quality standards
• Performs analysis for sales teams, as necessary
Contract Adjudication and Reporting:
• Gather, analyse, calculate and review sales data in compliance with reporting requirements, chargebacks, and fee/rebate payment requirements.
• On time reporting and payment of all fees and rebates
• Develops SOPs and documented methodology for Model N reporting
• Serves as commercial contract SME to other departments such as Finance, Sales, and Legal teams and contributes to enhanced understanding of reporting requirements and contract obligations
Supports submissions of bids and RFPs for Americas commercial business
• Serves as point person for sales team regarding bid submission information including pricing, product information, manufacturing, and legal entities for a variety of channels including: GPOs, IDNs.
• Conducts quality check on drafts prior to final submission
• Coordinates with other functions (Finance, Customer Operations, Manufacturing) to collect required information
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical/healthcare environment, in roles involving, proposal development, bid response, contracting administration including writing contract terms and conditions, and contract adjudication
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.