770 Lindaro Street San Rafael, CA 94901 US
- Operate large scale bioprocess equipment for the Cell Culture and Purification operations.
- Prepare Buffer and Media solutions.
- Perform all aspects of processing: preparation of equipment, disassembling equipment, assembling process equipment, perform CIP and SIP of equipment, perform pressure tests of equipment, perform I Testing of filters, calibration and use of analytical equipment.
- Display competency with process equipment and automated control systems
- Knowledge of biotech manufacturing process and equipment including cell culture, depth and tangential flow filtration, column chromatography, protein purification and formulation and/or buffer and media operations.
- Proficiency with compliance; adherence to standard operating procedures, batch record, good documentation practices and data capturing
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Consists of strenuous, repetitive work. The following list of physical movements maybe used on a daily basis: bending, reaching, climbing stairs and ladders, kneeling and making numerous equipment connections using hands.
- Independently have the ability to regularly lift, dispense, push and/or pull items with an average weight of 25 pounds.
- May require work around loud equipment.
- The use of personal protective equipment will be required.
- Requires various shift based work and off hours
• Bachelor’s degree in science related area or engineering
• Associate’s degree in science related area or Biotech certificate with 2+ years of experience in a biotech manufacturing environment or other regulated industry
- Strong communication skills—verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team environment which includes good conflict resolution and collaboration
- Displays good initiative to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.