Manufacturing Engineer Technician - Intermediate
26531 Ynez Road Temecula, CA 92591 US
Responsible for performing functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies, and final assemblies. Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process. Works with engineers in conducting experiments.
Observes and complies with all safety rules and regulations.
This includes QSR and ISO Standards.;
2. Participates in the Material Review Board (MRB) decision process.
3. Identifies and implements corrective actions for manufacturing related issues.
4. Performs equipment setup and corrective, preventive and calibration maintenance as necessary.
5. Installs and validates equipments and processes in the production area to improve yield and/or reduce cycle time following the established validation procedure.
6. Evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments, or equipment. May develop or revise documents and procedures.
7. Certifies manufacturing associates in the production processes.
8. Evaluates and orders necessary equipment, tools and fixtures. H.S. diploma or equivalent plus 3-5 years of related work experience or equivalent combination. Two-year degree or some college credits preferred.
30-39 pay rate range
**salary will be commensurate with experience**
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.