Manufacturing Technician Day shift: 5:30 AM - 2:00 PM
200 Cardinal Way Redwood City, CA 94063 US
Candidates without experience but with a completed college degree will be considered.
Product: Spray drying technology of inhaled product.
Typical day: Gowning up with plant provided scrubs, shoes, gloves, masks & PPE Will conduct shift change, cleaning, dispensing, dry cleaning process, documentation including batch records and maintaining log books, 5S, maintaining area, rotating to different departments
Prior GMP experience within a team and working with batch records, willingness to learn, SOP background.
Preferred skills: MS Word, MS Excel
Supports production line by conducting routine tasks which may include setting up, taking down, cleaning and undertaking the routine maintenance of operating equipment, as instructed, to ensure continued production.
- Conduct activities and interactions consistent with Company values and in compliance with the Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards relevant to your role. Complete all required training on the AZ Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards on time. Report potential issues of non-compliance.
- Ensures compliance with AZ Corporate Policies and Directives, site Standard Operating Procedures, regulatory requirements, and industry best practice (cGMPs, GAMP, ITIL, PMI).
- Maintains a safe work environment and performs work in accordance with site Environment, Health and Safety (SHE) policies and procedures.
- Immediately report potential unsafe conditions to management.
Specific Responsibilities of Role Holder
In addition to the general description of the parent profile role for this job function, the following summarize key result areas, specific accountabilities and / or tasks, etc. associated with this job title:
- Wear appropriate task-based and general PPE, access 2nd floor to production rooms on first floor.
- Ensures adherence to safety, health and environmental standards and guidelines, Good Manufacturing Practice and Order Due Date
- Supports manufacturing team to achieve operational delivery against defined production and quality targets
- Ensures raw materials and products meet the agreed product specification and production schedule
- Performs preventative maintenance on small equipment (heat sealer, mixers, conductivity meters, etc.)
- Provides routine support to department and other aligned support services to deliver line performance and continuous improvement projects
- Assists in setting up and running line equipment in accordance with the agreed settings/parameters
- Provides assistance to projects as needed, adhering to timelines to support project managers as necessary
- Participates in formal and informal training to meet business needs
- Performed other related tasks as assigned by Lead or Manager
**salary will be commensurate with experience**
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.