Marketing Operations Training and Communications, Manager
One Health Plaza East Hanover, NJ 07936 US
In the role of MPP&OE Training and Communications, Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day support of the FUSE System and tools that support the development, review, approval and release of customer oriented materials. You will manage the Help Desk and recommend process improvements that increase efficiency while ensuring compliance. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handle daily FUSE system operations
- Serve as Help/Service Desk key contact to facilitate resolution of system issues in a timely manner
- Participate in defining and analyzing opportunities for process or system improvements and enhancements
Oversee User Access Requirements
Ensure training requirements are met prior to granting system access
Responsible for the design, delivery and continuous improvements for FUSE Training.
- Prepare educational materials such as quick reference cards, modules, videos, etc.
- Liaise with team to determine training needs and schedule trainings
- Conduct classes, workshops, induvial trainings, office hours, etc.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement.
- Keep attendance and other records
- Develop and email MAP departmental communications re: training, best practices, system updates/outages
- Main point-of-contact for Legal/litigation requests for historical data, and have the knowledge/expertise to provide accurate reporting from various systems to internal or outside council (from oMAP, APEX & PRTS systems)Support Operations team with UAT coordination for system fixes/updates
- BA/BS degree in Business, Medical, Science, Marketing, or Communications.
- Minimum of 2- 5 years experience in pharmaceutical industry, IT or Pharmaceutical Advertising Agency
- Working knowledge of FDA and Pharmaceutical regulatory and compliance guidelines on advertising and promotion
- Working knowledge of Integrated Marketing Management platforms
- Solid understanding of pharmaceutical review and approval process
- Functional experience in regulatory, medical, pharmaceutical marketing operations, sales or communications.
- Demonstrate persistent follow through and ability to juggle shifting priorities with ease
- Strong collaboration, communication and negotiating skills with strong mastery of the English language
- Strong leadership, motivation skills with ability to influence without direct responsibility
- Proficiency in computer applications, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint and Aprimo Marketing Studio
- Strong project and process management experience
- Willingness to train and coach others
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.