Material Coordinator 1
San Diego, CA 92122 US
- Perform shipping functions under general supervision
- Responsible for picking and packing all shipments from parent company
- Use DHL, FedEx power ship and UPS online services to generate shipping forms and register and track shipments
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with all departments contacted in the course of work
- Provide other support as requested
- Staffing the pick-up window
- Put away and delivery of materials transferred from another warehouse
- Transfer and work order receipt transactions
- Reagent kit preparation
- Bead chip pack assembly
- Bead scanner packing
- Perform all material stocking, assembly, customer service, data entry and clerical functions as needed
- Experience in materials/inventory control, preferably in a scientific or chemistry-based manufacturing environment desired.
- Working computer literacy using ERP system, spreadsheet and word processing software, storekeeping and inventory control procedures are required
- Excellent math skills, strong organizational skills and very detail oriented
- Familiar with GMP’s, product specifications incoming inspection procedures
- Effective verbal and written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface well with cross-functional teammates
- Knowledge and skills typically acquired through previous positions in fast-paced corporate environments which involved responsibility for similar work
- Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.