Memphis, TN 38116 US
What will you be doing?
• Unloading daily warehouse shipments from all carriers that bring in materials
• Maintain accurate inventory handling in assisting to cycle counts, material put-away, picking, and shipping
• Move products to the next assigned area
• Process inbound shipments through goods receipts and put-away
• Maintain a secure and organized area
• Ensure that materials are used and stored accurately
• Maintain and operate material handling equipment
• Work in a team environment
What will you need to be successful?
• High School Diploma or GED required; technical or vocational certifications preferred but not required.
• Basic Math knowledge: counting, addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, fractions and decimals
• Digital literacy: SAP, Windows, Excel, Work, Outlook
• Ability to tackle practical problems and deal with variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.