Material Handler II
17 P & N Drive Greenville, SC 29611 US
Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and order fulfillment of merchandise, products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment. Checks goods received and for distribution against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of goods and rejects unsatisfactory items. Packages and prepares products and merchandise for final shipment and posts weights and shipping charges. Lifts heavy items and may operate a forklift. Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped. Reviews customer orders, examines, stocks and distributes merchandise, products and materials in inventory warehouses, distribution centers or manufacturing lines.
To run collator equipment that completes and processes the multi-part forms into the finished medical devices
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ensure all previous steps have been finished and that QC Manager has signed off on each step.
- Align the multiple form parts in the collator in the correct positions according to the original copy and ensure correct cutting head is loaded in the collator.
- Ensure that the proper glue setup is in place for both the form and filter paper per the job specifications.
- Ensure that the forms are picked up in correct order and placed on a skid in order to optimize the finishing operation.
- Ensure that all quality issues including splices and machine stoppages, are properly identified and the product segregated and identified for further finishing.
- Maintain all required documentation and traceability of the work and ensure all forms and materials are labeled properly.
- Assure compliance with safety and health regulations and good housekeeping practices within assigned areas, as well as compliance with all quality specifications.
- Move completed orders to the designated Finishing staging areas.
- Comply with all regulatory and cGMP policies and procedures.
- The list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and may be substituted as necessary.
- Two years running a collator
- Must have basic math skills and be able to read a ruler.
- Must be able to communicate well with others to keep jobs flowing forward.
• Temperature controlled office and manufacturing environment with large printing and related equipment.
• Collator Department, clean, materials nearby and orderly.
Sitting, standing, walking, stooping, bending, squatting, leaning, climbing stairs and ability to lift 60 pounds.
WORK HOURS AND SHIFT (If applicable)
Standard 1st Shift hours are 07:00am – 03:30pm Monday through Friday.
Flexibility to run multiple shifts and overtime.
Additional hours / overtime as required to complete the duties of the position / based on the production schedule.
High School Dipolma
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.