Kirby Drive Houston, TX 77045 US
Target PR: $25-35 commensurate on exp
Material scientist I, is involved in performing assessments related to the materials, coordinates and interacts with different departments. follows up on the tasks proactively This function is involved in the improvement of the procedures and execution as SME
- leads the material assessment and evaluation as per agreed timeline
- participates in improving the related procedures both on content and execution.
- Acts as SME in internal, external and global discussions on material related topic
- Is involved in troubleshooting and serves as SME on materials and related issues.
- participates in the global alignment of the procedures related to her tasks wherever requested by the manager
- own the quality events (CRF,NC, CAPA) whenever requested by the manager
- participated SME in the audits performed by the clients, regulatory bodies
- proactively seek efficiency and proper planning in her tasks
- Keeps current with advances in cell and gene therapy field technologies and materials
2-4 years Background in Life Sciences
Remote until September - need to be local to Houston
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.