Medical Affairs Manager II
211 Mount Airy Rd Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 US
Target Pay Rate: 50-100/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
This particular contractor would report directly into the (Senior) Director Medical Affairs Oncology, and be focused on supporting the Breast indications for T-DXd as well as support projects across the oncology portfolio. The individual would:
Collaborate with cross-functional and cross-medical stakeholders to ensure execution of medical tactical plan Drive insights collection through supporting coordination of advisory boards, external KME consultants, and field medical insight questions. Develop medical insight report & summaries Support scientific communication through development of medical and scientific materials Support strategy development through monitoring and reporting of key competitive intelligence Coordinate and support execution of US medical affairs engagements and activities at scientific congresses
- Training or experience in a relevant therapeutic area, including oncology (solid tumors; breast cancer; lung cancers), is preferred.
- Relevant pharmaceutical industry, clinical, and/or academic experience for MD, PharmD, or PhDs of 3-6 years and/or a minimum of 1 year within a medical strategy role. Proven track record of working successfully with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Understanding of pharmaceutical business, drug development and regulatory process.
- Demonstrated understanding of legal and regulatory guidelines of pharmaceutical industry. Experience working on launched products is desired, but not required.
- Independent thinking, creativity and innovation. Ability to deliver high quality products.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface effectively with multinational development teams in a multicultural working environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills with emphasis on building consensus.
- Expertise in interpretation of scientific data.
- Understanding of oncology treatment and oncology drug development desired, but not required.
- Advanced degree in the Health Sciences, such as PharmD, MD or PhD is required
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.