Medical Information Contact Center Specialist
REMOTE, IL 00000 US
*Depending on expereience
Purpose: As a member of the U.S. Medical Information Contact Center you will help to drive the business strategy of supporting internal and external customers by managing medical information requests related to products to achieve the mission of making a remarkable impact on customers/patients delivering the. Create culture of process improvement, performance measures and quality standards with the contact center business and operations including vendor engagement.
• Develops and maintains an extensive Contact Center process knowledge base and acts as a subject matter expert and resource person related to policies and standards, including response to internal and external inquiries for medical information responses
• Support execution of strategies to optimize Contact Center excellence to ensure the highest level of customer experience.
• Performs quality monitoring of Vendor and provides feedback to the Vendor for continuous quality improvement
• Compliance with departmental guidelines, SOPs, ongoing training, and regulatory guidelines. Drives implementation and responsiveness to maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements
• Directs and proposes technical solutions and testing of business systems (Five9, Verint, Salesforce)
• Collect and review relevant metrics to ensure operational efficiency meets established goals and benchmarks. Resolves issues with minimal oversight.
• Collaboration to solution challenging situations with internal partners (post marketing product quality, pharmacovigilance patient safety, global medical information, supply chain, marketing) and external partners (pharmacies, patient services programs)
• Bachelor’s Degree with health science background. Required – RN or RPh; Preferred - BSN, BSN with MS, PharmD
• 0-2 years’ clinical health care or previous pharmaceutical industry experience.
• Strong communication, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
• Strong (speed and accuracy) documentation skills.
• Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
• Learns fast, grasps the “essence” and can change the course quickly where indicated.
• Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
*CO/NYC candidates might not be considered
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.