29 East McCarty Street- Suite 100 Indianpolis, IN 46225 US
The Nonclinical Biostatistician provides statistical expertise and leadership to pre-analytical and analytical assay studies. The Biostatistician partners with Regulatory Advisors and Client teams to design, analyze, and interpret pre-analytical and analytical studies in support of Client product development.
- Provide statistical support to pre-analytical and analytical studies in the study design, analysis, study reports, presentations, publications and regulatory filings.
- Has the ability to influence issues of study design, statistical methods, interpretation of results, etc.
- Provide statistical support to assay process monitoring and data QC activities.
- Demonstrate knowledge and apply to pre-analytical and analytical study design and analysis.
Background Should Include (negotiable):
- PhD with 3 + years or MS in statistics with 5+ years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of both theoretical and applied statistics.
- Outstanding verbal, writing, and presentation skills with a strong ability to influence and communicate effectively.
- Experience programming with R or SAS. JMP knowledge is required.
- Ability to succeed and thrive in a rapid paced and cross-functional team environment.
- Strong team player with demonstrated track record of success in a cross-functional team environment.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.