Health Plaza East Hanover, NJ 07936 US
The Trade Operations Radioligand Therapies Analyst role is responsible for but not limited to financial control oversight and management of RLT processes from order delivery to product invoicing/pricing. Major Accountabilities
- Within Microsoft D365 follow all documented processes for managing customer invoicing/pricing for RLT brands, including resolution and proper crediting of unused doses.
- Effectively manage all invoicing associated with diagnostic products, ensuring that all received vendor data is accurate.
- Recommend changes to current internal controls to improve the order to invoicing process
- Help establish and manage all financial KPIs related to the RLT invoicing/pricing process
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (Patient Support Services and Financial Reporting and Accounting)
- Handle interactions and/or cases (with appropriate escalation) as it pertains to navigating product invoicing and pricing
- Follow protocols for responding to inquiries specific to invoicing and pricing
- Prepare proper documentation, and notifications; perform proper escalation, tracking, and follow-up
- Adhere to all applicable Working Practice Documents (WPDs), Work Instructions (WIs) and Compliance Guidelines
Education Bachelor's degree required Languages: Fluent English, other languages desirable
- 1+ years of progressive business experience in pharmaceutical industry, sales & distribution and/ or customer support required
- Ability to manage tasks and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills, and an ability for productive collaboration across varying departments
- Detail oriented problem solver who can make clear-headed decisions while under pressure
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel, telephony and navigating systems related to product ordering and case management preferred
- Problem solving
- Detail oriented
- Customer/patient-centric mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.