Organizational Change Manager V
4038 Avenida De La Plata Oceanside, CA 92056 US
We have a solution template based on SAP S/4HANA which has been deployed in Singapore. This template needs to be deployed to US Manufacturing Sites which is currently using SAP R3 ERP. We need a site OCM leads for their site in the Oceanside, CA Manufacturing facility. The OCM resource would be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Oversees and plans all OCM (organizational change management) activities, communication
- Manages local stakeholder assessment and impact assessment
- Manages local organizational impact analysis and change plan with clear milestones and deliverables
- Aligns OCM activities with other global IT application activities that are deployed before, in parallel or after ASPIRE
- Coordinates stakeholder specific activities together with communcations and training colleagues
- Plans and ensures local resources are in place to manage OCM activities
- Hands-on execution of OCM activities on local level
- Provides guidance and manages local stakeholder assessment and impact assessment
- Coordinates stakeholder specific activities together with the ASPIRE deployment team, communications and training leads
- You also execute activities from OCM plans to ensure the organization is ready for change, taking direction from the ASPIRE Site Deployment Lead and OCM Lead.
Pay rate range $90- $125. Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.