PV Alliance and Vendor Management Contract Coordinator (Remote)
Trenton, NJ 08601 US
The Contract Coordinator role will be responsible for supporting the systems, processes and compliance activities for the Global Patient Safety Pharmacovigilance Contracts and Agreements (PV C&A) function.
The Contract Coordinator will ensure timely and efficient contract processing, including tracking and filing of PV related contracts, tracking of workload requests and other key metrics such as contract volumes, etc.
Process and Compliance
- Process owner role for business systems and contract repository for PV related contracts
- Conducts planning activities related to outputs from these systems as required
- Develops and optimizes contract administration processes to ensure they are efficient and effective
- Point person on business systems, to support automation of processes, driving operational efficiency across PV C&A
- Provides support for internal and external compliance audits
- Responsible for the appropriate archival of contractual and regulated documents,
- Support PSMF creation
- Monitor the PV C&A mailbox for internal/external requests and notifications
- Management and oversight of requests for translation services
- Generate periodic metrics reports to show contract volumes and associated statistics
- Maintain PV C&A tracking mechanisms and other analyses to support PV C&A
- Maintain the contract repository, including workload status, open contracts, periodic review notifications, contract signature status
- Management, optimization and maintenance of controlled templates, forms, and other key documents
- Responsible for maintenance of PV C&A beep site to ensure access to key information
- Formats, routes, and tracks PVAs for signature
- Inputs key meta data from PV related contracts, in preparation for validation
- Provides validation of PV related contract highlights
- Responsible for the notification of PVAs, amendments, restatements, and terminations, including filing and archiving
- Responsible for the maintenance and notification of PVAs contact updates, including filing and archiving
- Provide an internal stakeholder and contract partner interface for timely direction of contracting and PV C&A requests to appropriate stakeholder personnel
- Follow up and maintain internal contacts and partner information
- Will ensure the appropriate level of administrative support is in place to ensure the smooth running of the PV C&A function and oversight of PV related contracts across affiliates
- Supports the onboarding on new personnel within PV C&A
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
The role requires excellent analytic and coordination experience in positions of increasing autonomy and responsibility. Demonstrated ability in organizing and supporting contract management processes, including managing communications with external and internal stakeholders and partners.
Understanding of Pharmacovigilance practices and processes. Familiar with PV related contracts. Experience of using different tracking tools.
Knowledge and Skills
Must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to thrive in an environment involving multiple priorities and diverse responsibilities.
Strong oral and written communication skills, proven problem-solving ability and success working both as a member of a team and independently are required.
Must possess proven capability and expertise in MS© Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) and aptitude/ability to be proficient in other business systems such as electronic contract management systems.
Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently at all levels, both written and orally
CO and NY candidates may not be considered
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.