Packaging Engineer II
1770 Pyramid Place Memphis, TN 38132 US
Top 4 things the manager is looking for:
- CREO drawing software. Sterile Packaging / Medical Device Packaging development
- Project Management skills including MS Project timelines and design history file management file organization.
- High level of Quality and Documentation/Reporting skills.
Education Required: Bachelor of Science in Packaging or Mechanical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering
Years Experience Required: Internship 2 to 7 years of experience preferred
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for ensuring EU MDR Guidelines are met and suggest where remediation steps may be needed.
- Update existing files to meet state of the art file expectations.
- Designs develops and tests a wide variety of containers used for the protection display and handling of products.
- Determines packaging specifications according to the nature of the product cost limitations legal requirements and the type of protection required considering need for resistance to such external variables as moisture corrosive chemicals temperature variations light heat rough handling and tampering.
- Designs package exteriors considering such factors as product identification Operating Room Workflow aesthetic quality printing and production techniques.
- Responsibilities may include documentation management and/or coordination of Good Manufacturing Practices GMPs and may support prototype line development in manufacturing facilities/plants.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.