Packaging Tech - 1st Shift
Wilson, NC 27893 US
- Perform packaging tasks related to the setting up, adjusting, operation, tearing down and cleaning of packaging equipment according the SOPs, and Forms in a timely manner, following the GMPs and Data integrity principles.
- Responsible for assisting in the packaging of products that produces a finished dosage form for the costumer following the GMP, SOPs, FORM and Data Integrity principles.
- Operate and troubleshoot packaging equipment.
- Demonstrates proficiency for documentation on electronic batch records, paper batch records, and Forms as appropriate and perform specified quality checks.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the set-up, operation and cleaning of designated pharmaceutical packaging line.
- Performs in-process testing and finish goods checks according SOP and MES.
- Able to write comments, with assistance from more senior technicians.
- Maintains adequate error free documentation results.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SPT (serialization)
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Have functional and technical knowledge to successfully perform packaging duties
- Must be self-motivated to assure best practice results.
- Communicates in in a timely and consistent manner.
- Fully supports all organizational compliance initiatives.
- Commits to honesty and truth in every facet of behavior and demonstrates ethical and legal conduct.
- Adherence to all health, safety & environmental requirements in support of departmental and site HSE goals. Work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Previous experience in pharamaceutical industry or regulatory environment. Related Packaging experience highly preferred.
- Less than one third of the time is spent lifting up to 25 pounds.
- More than two thirds of the time is spent talking or hearing.
- Less than one third of the time is spent climbing or balancing.
- Less than one third of the time is spent reaching with hands and arms.
- Less than one third of the time is spent sitting.
- Between one third and two thirds of the time is spent walking. More than two thirds of the time is spent standing
- The position requires distance vision.
- The position requires close vision. Fluent in written and spoken English
- H.S. Diploma required
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.