Paralegal - II (Associate)
56 Livingston Ave Roseland, NJ 07068 US
Target Pay Rate: 30-35.13/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
The Senior Contract Specialist, Contract Center of Excellence will report to the Associate Director, Contract Center of Excellence, and will be responsible for the drafting, redline review, and negotiation of complex Indirect Procurement Contracts within the business technology, professional services, marketing, market research, human resources, and research and development space within Indirect Procurement.
Essential Functions of the Job (Key responsibilities):
- Review contract intake forms and work with procurement owners to obtain any missing information
- Determine contracting requirements based upon assigned request
- Ability to review historical contract information to assess current contracting requirements
- Draft needed contract language based on templates and critical clauses
- Working knowledge and negotiation expertise of key contract terms and how to negotiate such clauses
- Participate in and lead Supplier negotiation calls
- Draft, review, redline and negotiate Master Service Agreements, Software as a Service Agreement, Amendments, Termination Letters, Confidential Disclosure Agreements, Licensing Agreements within Indirect Procurement Categories
- Collaborate with Indirect Procurement category owners to meet contracting needs
- Collaborate with Sourcing Procurement partners to meet and understand contracting needs
- Liaise with legal, internal subject matter experts & suppliers in negotiations until fully executed
- Ensure timely completion of required assessments (Privacy, Cybersecurity, Pharmacovigilance), as applicable
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely and quality execution of all his/her assigned projects.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.