Baxter Parkway Riverwoods, IL 60015 US
- This is where you can make a positive impact on Renal Care patients across the US. You will speak with the patients whose lives are saved and sustained by products.
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for providing accurate, responsive, and efficient prescription processing, placement of orders, backorder fulfillment, shipping discrepancies, customer returns, customer inquiries, and other customer or patient requests.
- Set-up new accounts, document service requirements, maintain other records, and prepare customer required reports.
- May be required to handle regulatory procedures for federal and state regulations.
- Responsible for handling aspects of prescription processing and order fulfillment for the Medical Products Renal business through answering calls from a toll-free number and other non-phone related activities (fax, email, etc) in the Remote Order Processing Pharmacy.
- Assist pharmacists with functions related to the receipt, documentation, and fulfilling of prescription orders as permitted by pharmacy regulations.
- Accountable for providing outstanding service to all external customers, patients, and team members. Collaboration with cross functional departments: Product Information, Distribution Centers, Planning and Deployment, Credit and Collections, Customer Master, various sales representatives, Center for One, and others.
- Required to balance service and cost for the supply chain organization while meeting or exceeding key performance indicators.
- Responsible for detailing service failures that impact the customer and the organization.
What you'll bring
- High school graduate/GED required; Bachelors Degree is helpful
- 2+ years customer service or supply chain experience
- IL Pharmacy Technician License in good standing (Certified preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in working with the Microsoft suite of applications and skills for working in web-based applications
- Demonstrate strong social skills, ability to work in a team environment, attention to detail, and excellent problem resolution skills
- Ability to be flexible to cover a shift during hours of operation, ranging between 7:00am to 6:00pm CST, Monday through Friday
- Ability to speak Spanish is an asset, preferred
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.