Planning and Logistic Specialist
Millburn, NJ 07041 US
- Tracking import shipments and updating the tracking sheet.
- Making sure Customs and FDA releases are on time for all import shipments.
- Production plan and Logistic plan & ensure that the production plans are accurately reflected in 3Agest System.
- Manage the production and shipments ensuring that product is produced, shipped & released on time.
- Printing out all shipping paperwork including BOL, radioactive labels, DGD and shipping labels.
- Ensuring the couriers are fully informed about the shipments, delivery instructions and delivery times.
- Preparing shipping documents for export shipments.
- Making schedules to plan drivers and outsourced transports
- Support all AAA departments for export and import shipments if needed.
- Booking the flights and other means of transport to get the products to the customer on time
- Ensure direct communication with Customer Service / next point of supply chain, plant internal and -external stakeholders & partners with regard to internal changes.
- Providing solutions for risen problems or difficulties. Optimize local planning processes such as excess doses, throughput time and waiting times of sources
- Represent the point of contact for follow-up on time delivery dates & escalating changes related to supply.
- Ability to adapt flexible working hours including Sunday work.
- Own and manage the planning parameters in planning system.
- Responsible for organizing and follow up of logistic flows (including labelling) of final products to customer (freight out)
- Making sure all logistics operations comply to DGR, DOT and IATA standard* Support on site change controls and create/review/approval of Quality documentation (deviations, CAPAs, risk assessments, Change Controls, supplier complaints, escalation/FARs, APR)
- 2+ years of experience in high demand logistics
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks based on demand.
- Problem solving ability in cross-functional and multi-cultural environment.
- Operating with integrated ERP tools.
- Proficient with MS Excel.
- Highly organized with strong orientation process / project management orientation
- Ability to adapt flexible working hours
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates strong personal ethics and responsibility to purpose
- Bachelors degree in logistics/supply chain manage mentor related training
Pay is commiserate with experience and ranges between $20-28/hr
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.