Process Validation Consultants
Bloomington, IN 00000 US
Our client has a staff augmentation need for multiple Process Validation Consultant for a 3-month, on-site engagement. This resource is needed for on-site CQV support of various manufacturing and lab equipment. The clients Process Validation team facilitates at-scale mixing and hold studies, qualifies new products, and maintains the media fill program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating multiple projects
- Documenting activities via protocols and summary report templates to help establish new templates and policies as needed
- Reviewing facility changes and providing input on re-validation
- Assessing risks involved in processing steps and related to equipment
- Developing and/or reviewing validation requirements and design deliverables
- Partnering with contract validation teams to support and monitor efforts
- Monitoring validation strategies, ensuring polices are followed, conducting validation studies in accordance with batch records/protocols, and identifying exceptions associated with validation protocol execution
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.