Procurement Processes Analyst
5 Sylvan Way Parsippany, NJ 07054 US
- Gathers Supplier data for transactional enablement (Purchase Requisition, Invoice, Catalog, and contracts), ensure accuracy.
- Follow-up with suppliers and internal stakeholders on supplier enablement activities.
- Enable and maintain suppliers in ERP system (ESI) and Procurement solution (Ariba).
- Monitors Purchasing email inbox, ensuring distribution and resolution of messages in a timely manner.
- Manage vendor data in Ariba Business Network.
- Maintains and provides enablement metrics to the leadership team to ensure process adherence and facilitate planning activities.
- Maintain suppliers required documentation and related files for historic data and SOX compliance.
- Reviews Purchase Requisitions and contracts to ensure compliance with global policies and processes in collaboration with Procurement Leadership
- Reviews contracts/quotes and function as an expert resource for business partners to ensure the consistency between the technical specifications, vendor proposals, lead times and prices are met.
- Work closely with Accounts Payable department and internal customers to ensure timeliness of vendor payments and resolutions of PO/ Invoice issues.
- Participate in the management of Supplier relationship and performance with appropriate KPIs.
- SOX Compliance and Audits
- Responsible to create documentation and reports needed to support audit findings.
- Other ad hoc analysis / projects as deemed appropriate.
- Proven expertise and knowledge on end-to-end Supplier lifecycle.
- Knowledge and experience in Procure to Pay processes.
- Demonstrated elevated level of accuracy, high attention to detail and business acumen.
- Proficiency for using electronic procurement & contracts tools such as SAP Ariba and ESI
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, with Excel (Intermediate to Advanced).
- Demonstrated ability to work in projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels and departments of the organization.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multi-project and multi-product manufacturing industry.
- Capable of writing clear and well-structured business process documents.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in vendor enablement and procurement processes.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
Pay Rate Range: $30-40/hr. Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.