Libertyville, IL 60045 US
BioProcess Engineer I, is responsible for assisting with organizing, running, and sustaining the manufacturing operations process at the plant/site.
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Produce product, media/buffer preparation, learn to troubleshoot equipment, participate in interviews on deviations, stocking of items in supply/ production / warehouse area, and standardizing equipment and cleaning production area.
- Assists with creation and on-going maintenance of all pertinent equipment, policies, and procedures.
- Learn aseptic techniques, sterile filtration, aseptic fill/finish.
- Assists in producing clinical and commercial material on an annual basis that meets the sites strategic objectives and is compliant with cGMPs.
- Supports the product requirements to ensure that all products are produced according to plan.
- Learn cGMP and cGDP and ensure cGMP documentation is being filled out correctly, training is current, and all Quality requirements are being followed.
- Maintains quality standards to meet cGMP requirements, CFRs, and internal company policies directly related to the manufacturing process.
- Partners with Quality to ensure a quality and compliant manufacturing environment.
- Assists the technical operations team to resolve any issues related to production.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.