55 Cantiague Road Hicksville NY USA 11801 Hicksville, NY 11801 US
Ensures equipment is installed, set up, and maintained properly. Provide technical training and guidance. Continuously improves production operations by performing any actions required to support departmental goals while adhering to safety and quality guidelines while reducing costs.
- Execute preventive maintenance (PM)/(work order) task lists and ensures proper documentation to maintain FDA compliant operation.
- Operates machines by performing all necessary challenges and checks as per filling Instructions.
- Documents all maintenance, adjustments and repairs in the appropriate log books or documents.
- Maintains compliance with SOPs, good documentation practices (GDP), training requirements, Company and safety policies (i.e. Lock Out/Tag Out), and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Maintain effective communication between shifts.
- Adheres to all applicable procedures, cGMPs, company policies, and all other quality or regulatory requirements (OSHA, DEA, FDA, EMEA, ANVISA, HS&E, etc.).
- Ensures all work is performed in a safe, effective manner, and in compliance with the appropriate industry and regulatory (FDA, DEA, OSHA) standards, and Departmental, Plant, and Corporate quality and safety Behaviors.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.