Professional - Rep, Customer Service (REMOTE)
One Edwards Way Irvine, CA 92614 US
The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
• Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
• Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• 2-4 years customer service related experience required.
18-23 pay rate range
**salary will be commensurate with experience**
CO, NY candidates may not be considered.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.