Program Manager - Omnichannel Marketing
211 Mount Airy Rd Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 US
Pay Rate: 50-100/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
The Program Manager (Consultant) - Omnichannel Marketing is a senior position responsible for effectively planning and managing the delivery of multiple complex Omni-Channel Marketing programs and projects for the Marketing department in the US Oncology Business Division (USOBD). Reporting to the Sr. Director, US Omni-Channel Marketing, this position requires a capable leader with strong technology and business acumen who is skilled at both program and project management. This role is responsible for the definition and realization of strategic and business benefits of their programs overall as well as the coordinated delivery of all projects contained in the programs they manage.
Program level responsibilities start with proactively partnering with US Marketing leadership to identify and prioritize opportunities to achieve the goals of the enterprise. Additional program management responsibilities include program design, execution, and outcome management in alignment with the strategic objectives of the organization.
Project management responsibilities include delivering individual initiatives within scope, time, and financial constraints while managing cross-functional team members, issues, risks as well as achieving overall project level quality metrics.
An ideal consultant must have the expertise and leadership to manage through the landscape of a global organization and industry regulations. This position has a critical role in communicating with leadership, internal stakeholders, vendors, and alliance partners to convey program strategy, direction, and changes. Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of program and project management methodologies and tools is required to be successful in this role.
- Coordinated planning, management, and delivery of assigned US Omni-Channel Marketing programs and projects
- Define the program charter, roles, tasks, milestones, budget, and business outcomes and measures of success
- Ensure program and project level goals are defined and achieved in alignment with business objectives
- Develop appropriate plans to manage the program and interdependent projects
- Analyze project proposals to determine a time frame, funding limitations, and appropriate processes for accomplishing projects
- Produce and maintain roadmaps for all assigned programs
- Program performance reporting including all constituent project tracking for stakeholders and governance committees
- Forecast and secure required resources for programs and projects
- Create and manage the execution of a program communication plan and organizational change management plan
- Proactive identification of program risks, quantification of risks for prioritization, taking mitigation steps
- Effective management and solution of escalated issues affecting one or more projects within the program
- Collaborate with leadership and project team members at all levels to identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and tasks
- Actively manage working team(s) on day-to-day basis
- Motivate project team members throughout the project life cycle to achieve individual and overall deliverables and milestones
- Review and approve work plans of vendors contracted to execute their project deliverables
- Deliver project level communications within the overall program communication plan
Bachelor's degree is required; Master's degree in the field of management or business administration is preferred.
Years of Experience Experience Details Required/
Preferred 7 or More Years Progressive career path as a Program Manager and Project Manager of complex and business critical technology-centric initiatives required 7 or More Years Experience in using systems and tools for program and project performance reporting to senior business and IT management in an easy-to-read format required 4 or More Years Project resource management experience required 4 or More Years Experience working and managing vendors and partners required 4 or More Years Expertise in working in a Global organization preferred 4 or More Years Program and project budget management required 4 or More Years Pharmaceutical industry experience working with a Marketing organization required Licenses/Certifications Licenses/Certification Details Time Frame Required/
Preferred Program Management Professional (PgPM) Project Management Institute (PMI) preferred Project Management Professional (PMP) Project Management Institute (PMI) preferred PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified SCRUM Master, or equivalent agile project manager certification preferred Competencies Demonstrated history in managing multiple, complex, concurrent programs and projects Ability to accommodate shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Practical experience using program and project management methodologies to develop and maintain program roadmaps, project schedules, risk/issue registers, status reports, and other artifacts. Strong business acumen, organizational awareness, and ability to align program outcomes to broader organization goals Servant leadership with history of guiding, influencing, and motivating cross-functional project teams Ability to read communication styles of project team leads, team members, and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines Trusted stakeholder partnership, communication, influence, and relationship management Utilizes networks to effectively navigate the organization, advance goals, and meet stakeholder expectations Proficient with quantitative and analytical reasoning Experience with implementing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and hosted platforms Understanding of technical infrastructure and information technology Experience in managing technology outsourcing as part of programs Knowledge of Agile or similar iterative methodologies as well as program lifecycles and traditional system development lifecycles Proficient in PPM software such as ServiceNow, Asana, Jira, MS Project as well as MS Office Suite, MS Visio, etc.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.