Program Manager Quality/Clinical/Regulatory Affairs Jr.
Baxter Parkway Riverwoods, IL 60015 US
The Project Manager provides project leadership for high-visibility, highly complex compliance initiatives across multiple business units and functions around the globe. This leader works closely with the program manager and project teams to define the business case, scope, schedule and resource plans. This person is accountable to drive execution to the plans by monitoring and controlling all aspects of the work. She/he/they collaborates with the project leads and the program manager to define teams, milestones and help to resource the project accordingly. Essential Responsibilities
- Provides project planning and leadership by implementing strategies and priorities based upon the overall program
- Provides clear direction on requirements to meet expectations of internal customers and business stakeholders
- Interacts with all functions and levels of management ensuring effective ongoing communication of priorities and progress updates in line with agreed plans across teams
- Accountable for core team performance and program schedule and execution
- Has visibility to capital projects related to the program and escalates delays and risks as needed
- Ensures identification and communication of project risks, development of risk plan and proactive management of risk response strategies
- Anticipates potential conflict situations for proactive solutions and manages conflict situations to result in win-win outcomes
- Maximizes business results through continuous improvement in organization's ability to execute programs from identification through implementation
- Work within the guidelines of project management, standard performance metrics, and regulatory guidelines to apply best practice Project Management skills and standards (such as PMBOK).
- Minimum: Bachelors degree or equivalent, Operations, or related discipline plus 3 years project management experience.
- Experience in a regulated industry such as pharmaceutical or medical manufacturing with a knowledge of GMP regulations.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification preferred
- Self-motivated, team player, good interpersonal skills, and experienced in driving high performing teams.
- Strong leadership skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to operate in a virtual environment of various backgrounds and cultures as well as across time zones
- Respectful of individuals and the diverse contributions of all
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.