Project Coordinator II
1900 Powell Street, Suite 500 Emeryville, CA 94608 US
Position: Project Coordinator (PCC) for IIT and EAP Program, Global Medical Affairs
Education Required: BS/MS/BA Degree in a scientific discipline.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience within an operational role in the pharmaceutical industry (e.g., medical affairs, clinical operations, clinical research).
Hours: 40 hours/week. Over-time may be required on occasion. Remote worker
General Description: The PCC will be supporting both the Investigator-Initiated Trial (IIT) Program and Expanded Access Program (EAP) within Global Medical Affairs.
The Candidate must have global experience in Medical Affairs, Medical Operations or Clinical Operations, be a fast-learner, self-starter, proactive, detail-oriented and highly organized while working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities: The PCC will be responsible to assist the IIT and EAP team with operations and program coordination activities, including but not limited to:
- Creation and management of contracts with institutions and vendors
- SOW tracking and management
- Invoice review and adjudication
- Budget management and accruals and Interfaces with the Accounting Departments to create & manage POs, record and reconcile all payment information
- Monthly/quarterly reports for
- Study updates to various departments outside of GMA
- Safety notification of new IITs
- EAP Committee meeting scheduling and meeting minutes
- Document management (eg Sharepoint, teams, etc)
- Support in FMV evaluation for new IITs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective and proactive professional communications (written and verbal)
- Ability to analyze, sort and prioritize data
- Creating data extracts and or reports from systems
- Strong execution skills
- Strong project coordination skills (e.g., monitoring progress of projects/studies)
- Strong organization skills to support document and data management
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and execute on multiple projects/studies
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Experience with the following tools required:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- MS Teams, Zoom
- Experience with the following tools a plus:
- Other Qualifications:
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Inspires the trust of others;
- Works with integrity and ethically;
- Upholds BGNE organizational values Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Follows instructions and responds to direction.
- Communication – Listens and gets clarification;
- Responds well to questions; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Writes clearly and informatively.
- Able to read and interpret written information.
- Adaptability – Able to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.