Project Coordinator III
125 Binney St Cambridge, MA 02142 US
- Act as Project Manager to triage requests, engage team members as needed, and oversee logistics for various initiatives
- Perform administrative and operational duties including cross-functional support and budget administration activities in ARIBA
- Serves as a resource on projects with increasing responsibility by engaging effective project management skills and general business understanding.
- Identifies, researches, tracks, and works with others to resolve project issues to ensure minimal disruption.
- Monitors and communicates project status, issues, outcomes, and milestones to the project team as well as DE&I colleagues.
- Maintains project notes, databases, and other records.
- Assists with budget planning and tracking, research and analytical support.
- Supports team in overseeing DE&I events for U.S.-GPLS and TRG groups, including DE&I calendaring/schedules, coordination with cross-functional groups/partners, internal meetings and event logistics.
- Coordinates workflow between team, Procurement, Legal and external partners to facilitate the creation and processing of Master Service Agreements (MSAs), Statements of Work (SOWs) and other legal contracts in a timely manner. Appropriately obtains all supporting materials, logs and tracks all executed contracts.
- Prepares and processes Purchase Orders (POs) and manages all U.S.Resource Group (TRG) and team budgets.
- Acts as liaison between team and AP, Procurement, Legal and external vendors to ensure POs are opened and processed in a timely manner.
- Acts as a liaison between Finance and external vendors to compile and submit monthly accruals and manages team budget to plan.
- Supports team in researching, planning and executing all off-site meetings and training activities.
- Ensures appropriate approvals prior to finalizing any meetings and documentation afterward.
- Maintains the U.S. Region DE&I Portal (SharePoint site) and internal social media channels like Yammer for DE&I events and programs.
- Respects confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma/GED required. Associates degree or above preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Knowledge of functional team structure as well as company's operations, policies and procedures
- Serves as a knowledgeable resource for assistants and employees regarding organizational inter-dependencies.
- Ability to develops solutions to logistics problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
- Experience with SAP/ARIBA and strong PC literacy with expert skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational, planning, verbal and written communication skills
- Consistently models strong communication skills (verbal and written) when interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Takes initiative to personally seek out information and respond to calls with an appropriate level of urgency and, where applicable, ask for help or clarification as needed.
- Uses appropriate tools for required work, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and SharePoint to track, document and report data. Collects, reviews, enters, and formats accurate data into spreadsheets, databases, and other digital tools.
- High degree of customer service and relationship-building abilities.
- Based in Lexington or Cambridge with minimal travel as needed.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.