3401 Princeton Pike Trenton, NJ 08648 US
Target Pay Rate: 25-33.07/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
- Publications tracking and planning: Responsible for tracking congress and manuscript publications ensuring adherence to internal deadlines.
- Maintain internal planning Drive transparency of the medical evidence generation Medical Evidence Generation (MEG) congress disclosures.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Partner with cross-functional team members to execute the integrated congress disclosure planning.
- Compliance: Proficient in industry regulations and guidelines relevant to congresses.
- Timeline Management: Coordinate review and ongoing communication with cross-functional teams (Global Development, Worldwide Medical, Scientific Communications, Congress planning teams) to ensure adherence to timelines
- Stakeholder Communication: Maintain clear communication with key stakeholders, providing regular updates on progress and addressing concerns and changes.
- Project Management: In addition to the core responsibilities outlined above, this role will also play a pivotal role in supporting various project management needs across divergent functions
- A minimum of a bachelors degree in life sciences, technical discipline, or allied business function
- Minimum of one year experience in the Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry experience
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with document management systems such as Veeva platforms (Vault, CRM, CARA, PRISM)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer knowledge and skills including MS Office and Internet platforms
- Ability to Work Independently bachelor's degree in science
- Basic project management skills
- Collaboration with Cross - functional Teams
- Electronic Document Management System Excel / PowerPoint/ Microsoft suite
- Experience with Medical Congresses
- Experience with scientific publications management
- Good organizational skills
- Possess some science background
- Strong verbal and written skills
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.