Project Coordinator V
710 Medtronic Parkway Northeast Minneapolis, MN 55432 US
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
Overall: Grant partner management, selection, and support for skills-based volunteering program
- Review, analyze, & approve grantee reports
- Coordinate assigned partner meetings, capture action items, coordinate next steps
- Respond to internal Employee and external NGO inquiries
- Liaise with functional and employee engagement teams
- Coordinate with Employee Engagement & Internal stakeholders for volunteer opportunities
- Coordinates participation in community and charitable activities, philanthropy projects, and organizations.
- Ensures the connection between the business agenda with broader reputation and social issues.
- Represents company at public functions related to charitable or community-based activities.
- Maintains knowledge of compliance and regulatory issues and may interact with local governments.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- • Ability to work effectively within a multi-functional and matrixed team environment
- Comparative data assessment and analysis
- cross-cultural competency
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Communication Skills
Nice To Have
- Bilingual (Spanish, English)
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations.
- Social Media
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.