Project Engineer(Product Support Engineer)
8200 Coral Sea Street NE Mounds View, MN 55112 US
Additional detail from the manager:
- Can you please confirm your top skills required?
- Engineering experiences – ideally around service or capital equipment
- Strong cross-functional collaborator
- Problem solver/able to take issue and work to develop solutions
- Bachelors of Engineering degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Software or Bio-Medical)
- Experience with electro-mechanical equipment
- Knowledge of hospital and/or capital equipment network connectivity
- Knowledge of Medical device use and/or design
- Personal productivity and self-discipline to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously, while meeting critical project timelines.
- What is your target years of experience?
Careers That Change Lives
In this exciting role as a Product Support Engineer II, you will have responsibility to provide product support engineering for Cardiac Ablation Solutions (CAS) multi-product ablation business. The right candidate will possess a mix of technical, leadership, and project management skills in the support of service and repair strategies for CAS capital equipment portfolio. The candidate must be driven to succeed and willing to invest the time necessary to assist in the development of a world class service organization where service is a competitive advantage to the CAS business.
Cardiac Ablation Solutions (CAS) provides a broad suite of electrophysiology solutions intended to disrupt and lead the market in cardiac mapping and ablation technologies for arrhythmia management. These clinical and economical solutions will enable clinicians to treat patients with safer, faster, easier and with more predictable procedure times and outcomes.
A Day in the Life includes:
- Provide process, documentation, tools, equipment, and materials to the global field service organization to allow them to accomplish their work effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in the update or create procedures, quality documents, service manuals, or other documentation required for field and technical services teams.
- Support projects aimed at increasing customer uptime and service effectiveness including communication with company field service and depots worldwide that service Cardiac Ablation Solutions capital equipment.
- Provide input to the organization on key projects focused on quality improvements, system updates and next generation equipment.
- Support training to internal field service, technical service, sales and clinical personnel.
- Work with the global field organization to support service activities in existing markets and expansion into new markets.
- Manage and priorities service-related issues and escalations from the global field service team.
- Researches, plans, designs, verifies, validates and develops mechanical and/or electromechanical products and systems, such as metals, instruments, controls, plastics, robots, engines, machines and mechanical, resonance, hydraulic or heat transfer systems for production, transmission, measurement, and use of energy.
- Recommends various technology options or approaches for system, processes, facility or program improvements in terms of safety, performance, efficiency or costs.
- May be responsible for the transfer from R&D to manufacturing.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.