Project Manager - Scientific II (Associate)
126 E Lincoln Ave Rahway, NJ 07065 US
Target Pay Rate: 40-61.87/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
Specific assignments may include (but are not limited to):
- Collate, clean, validate and integrate data on Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Submission Tracking from multiple sources
- Summarize HTA Submission Tracking information for executive and detailed reporting (slides, Qlik Sense dashboard and define requirements for IT to develop a customized report in an existing web-app)
- Compare internal HTA data and other external resources/repositories
- Analyzing and cleaning data related to HTA planning needs from a customized web app, in collaboration with multiple stakeholders (including monitoring of related ongoing clinical trials and regulatory filing opportunities imported from other internal sources)
- Support to automate data collection for HTA Submissions and for some scoping activities in relation to EU HTA Regulation
- Support with development activities for the internal HTA tracking web app (business requirements definition and design review only, no design and coding)
- Lead data governance and generic data quality initiatives
- Project management support in defining the work plan and tracking HTA related projects with multiple stakeholders
- Ad hoc HTA analysis (business driven)
- Support to describe, review and adjust internal process related to HTA.
- Support to evaluate impact of evolving HTA regulations on internal process.
- Develop and review training material.
Qualifications: Required Skills & Qualifications • Education: Bachelor’s Degree in scientific, business, ore related health care area. Master's degree Preferred. • 4-5 years working experience, preferably related to the pharma regulatory / HTA / market access environment • Data analysis capability, comfortable with data and big data management • Good knowledge of MS Office package • Process-oriented, accurate and detailed • Flexible and open minded • Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills • Ability to lead and manage working teams without formal reporting structure • Ability to collaborate across functional areas and geographic boundaries • Strong project management and prioritization skills with demonstrated ability to deliver on operational objectives for complex projects, portfolio planning and project management • Highly motivated, able to work independently and collaboratively, raising issues with recommendations for solutions • Hybrid - 3 days a week in onsite required Preferred Skills & Qualifications • Understanding of Real World health outcomes research/observational research • Knowledge of pharma regulatory / HTA environment
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.