Project Manager I
26525 North Riverwoods Boulevard Mettawa, IL 60044 US
Target PR Range: 26-36/hr
*Depending one experience
PRIMARY FUNCTION / PRIMARY GOALS / OBJECTIVES
The Project Manager works closely with their assigned account manager to help coordinate daily activities and the ongoing relationship with their respective brand teams.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Understand guidelines including, but not limited to, corporate branding, promotional material development, Veeva PromoMats review and corporate compliance.
• Understand the Agency Workflow Process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving.
• Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload.
• Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment.
• Assist on print, digital and video projects, including trafficking all projects through the Agency.
• Help facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Assist with providing estimates and timelines.
• Assist with billing and ensure billing is completed on schedule.
• Track time on a daily basis.
ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE
• Reports to their assigned Ad Agency account manager
• Partners with creative team on project initiatives
• Adherence to all company-wide financial policies
• Bachelor degree required
• 4 years of ad agency experience required (minimum), project management and pharmaceutical experience a plus
• Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation, written
• High energy, positive, organized individual who is comfortable in a high-visibility role
• Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and small details
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.