Project Procurement Manager- OCN PIT Project
4038 Avenida De La Plata Oceanside, CA 92056 US
Must have requirements:
- Experience managing the procurement side of large construction projects
- CAPEX project experience
- Handled of RFX (Request for Proposals and Request for Information), Handling and putting together Contracts and Scope of Work (SOW's)
- Biotech/Life Sciences industry experience managing a lot of regulations
- Attend Project Meetings as required
- Meet with Project Team Members to collaborate on Project Execution, Contracting, Delivery approach as well as Contracting/Procurement needs.
- Support development of and then manage the Project Procurement Strategy, Plan and Schedule including monthly Status updates to the Project Team and Global Procurement.
- Support implementation of the Project Procurement Procedures in accordance with the Engineering Manual, Global & Regional Procurement Policies, Guidelines, Site Finance and Legal procedures including Tax and Duties issues.
- Savings planning and reporting according to the Global Procurement (GP) guideline and tools.
- Support the Project Procurement Strategies for the PTT portfolio of projects (i.e.Single Use Commercial Manufacturing Facility, K6 projects, etc.). Procurement strategy to include delivery approach (ie Design-Bid-Build, Design- Assist, IPD, EPCM), a long list of suppliers matched to the delivery approach, bidding strategy and high level timeline matched with project schedule needs, contracting strategy.
- Upon approval of the Project Procurement Strategy, a detailed Project Procurement Plan will be created in collaboration with the internal Project Management team. This plan will include details of bidding strategy/ timing of onboarding for all suppliers needed for the project. Additionally, it will include a detailed plan for contracting and purchase order management to support delivery of the project on the schedule required.
- Using Project Management or Engineering requirements and/or specifications, support equipment and/or services sourcing, contracting and other purchase documentation needs throughout the duration of the PTT portfolio of projects in accordance to Global Procurement (GP) processes and guidelines.
- Lead the negotiation process for large-scale construction services contracts and conduct commercial analysis based on price and contract terms. Prepare procurement plan with a bid package schedule. Manage the supply chain documentation
- Benchmark historical data from past projects to leverage pricing. Develop program and individual contract strategies for pricing advantages or services
- University degree, with engineering or business-related degree preferable.
- Business level fluency in English as well as primary business language of the site.
- 10+ years operational procurement experience with experience in construction project sourcing and contract management.
- Experience or demonstrated understanding in supporting cost reduction and value improvement programs.
- Good communication skills and demonstrated understanding of translating business requirements into procurement specifications with customer service in mind.
- Knowledgeable in systems and processes for efficient management of contract documentation, templates and processing tools (e.g. eSourcing, eAuction).
- Professional purchasing (e.g. CIPS, ISM) or Finance related licenses or certifications is desired.
- Experience with enterprise systems and procure to-pay tools and eSourcing tools is desired.
- Competence or fluency in other sub-region languages is strongly encouraged
Pay Rate Range: $80-95/hr. Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.