QA Document Associate I
Foster City, CA 94404 US
Target PR Range: 28-38/hr
*Depending on experience
True Job Title: QA Document Associate I
Duration: 4 weeks
• Provides clerical and administrative support related to record management processes and systems.
• Performs general word processing tasks and support. Verifies own work.
• Responsible for filing and maintenance of controlled documents and records.
• Ensures files are accurate and easily retrievable.
• Scans, verifies and archives documentation and records.
• Ensure the correct and timely input of database entries. Verifies own work.
• Supports maintenance of the secured archival room.
• Provides additional support and assistance on tasks and projects as directed by management.
• Participates in training on issues affecting own area of work.
• Notifies manager of compliance questions and issues.
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of organizing, filing, scanning of documents and records.
• Demonstrates entry level knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
• Demonstrates entry-level proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Demonstrates solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Keeps abreast of basic requirements for compliance in own work area.
• Knowledge in Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) is beneficial.
• Minimum High School diploma or 2+ years of relevant administrative experience.
• Able to lift up to 50lbs.
• Required Years of Experience: Minimum High School diploma or 2+ years of relevant administrative experience.
11. Top 3 Required Skill Sets: Attention to detail, Records Management, and customer service
12. Top 3 Nice to Have Skill Sets: Strong customer service, communication, and Microsoft Office
13. Unique Selling Point of this role: Short term contract, great for college students returning for the holiday break
14. Required Degree or Certification N/A
15. Any Disqualifiers? Inability to come on-site 5 days during the contract duration
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.