224 Av. de la Dordogne Dunkerque, Doubs 59640 FR
Quality Associate (Registered Pharmacist - Section B or C)
Location: Hauts de France
Position Type: Full-time
Are you a dedicated and passionate registered pharmacist looking to contribute to the quality assurance and compliance efforts in the pharmaceutical industry? As a leading pharmaceutical company, we are committed to delivering high-quality products to improve patient outcomes. Join our team and make a meaningful impact on the lives of people worldwide.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations, guidelines, and standards, including Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Distribution Practices (GDP).
- Perform quality assurance activities related to the manufacturing, packaging, and distribution processes.
- Conduct audits, inspections, and risk assessments to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions.
- Review and approve documentation, including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), batch records, and change controls.
- Support investigations into quality-related issues and assist in the implementation of corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide guidance on quality matters and promote a culture of quality and compliance.
- Participate in the development and delivery of quality training programs for employees.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry regulations and guidelines to ensure continuous compliance.
- Registered Pharmacist in Section B or C in France (Pharmacist's license required).
- First experience in a quality role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- In-depth knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Distribution Practices (GDP).
- Familiarity with relevant regulations and guidelines, such as the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and French National Agency for Medicines and Health Products Safety (ANSM).
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in using quality management systems and software.
- Fluency in French and English (both written and spoken).
We offer a competitive salary package, benefits, and professional growth opportunities within our dynamic organization. If you are a dedicated and detail-oriented pharmacist looking to contribute to the quality and compliance efforts of a reputable pharmaceutical company, we would love to hear from you.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)20 3868 1000 or e-mail on EURecruiters@planet-pharma.co.uk
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.
“Pharmacist” “France” “Pharmacy” “Pharma” “QA” “QP” “Quality”
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.