QA Specialist I - 2nd Shift
26531 Ynez Road Temecula, CA 92591 US
• Performs visual, dimensional, functional inspection and reliability testing according to documented policies and procedures.
• Records inspection and test data as prescribed by written instructions and procedures.
• Audits and ensures equipment settings are correct as documented in procedures.
• Operates all associated test and measurement equipment as instructed and as documented in procedures.
• Support engineering with any validation/qualification activities or acceptance sampling requests.
• Recommends changes to inspection and testing procedures.
• Documents non-conformances in Non-Conforming Material Review system.
- Assures the quality of manufactured products and processes per standard operating processes(SOP'S) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). Degree not required
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.