16 Upton Dr # 2 Wilmington, MA 01887 US
As a Quality Assurance Technician, you’ll be empowered to work for the Director of Quality Assurance who enthusiastically supports professional growth. You will be responsible for:
- Support Wilmington manufacturing by performing duties such as incoming, in-process and final inspections, DHR completion, product release, etc.
- Authorize release of material, subassembly and product.
- Prevent release of suspect or known nonconforming product and materials.
- Ensure all activities are performed in accordance with Quality System requirements, work instructions, and regulatory requirements.
- Follow detailed process steps without deviation.
- Organize reports, files, and results in a professional proficient manner.
- Conduct training to Quality Systems processes as defined within the company learning management system.
- Undergo formal training events as directed by your manager.
- Adhere to practices designed to protect both employees and product, including suitable gowning and clean room practice.
- Work with radioactive material and ensure / promote security, with the knowledge that all equipment, processes, and systems designed for the facility have been done so to guarantee a safe and productive environment.
- Observe and Comply with all Corporate Policies
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Health, Safety and Environment Management System procedures, instructions, and other requirements.
- High School degree
- Fluent in English (read, write, and speak)
- Ability to be learn and successfully execute tasks such as visual inspection and testing utilizing basic laboratory equipment.
- Previous experience handling chemicals and using basic chemical laboratory equipment preferred but not required.
- Previous experience working in a medical device, pharmaceutical, or other regulated industry preferred but not required.
- Personable, energetic, responsive, confident, and honest. Sense of humor is always welcome.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Self-starter and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, and persuasive skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills, an energetic, proactive, flexible individual with high integrity and ethics in all dealings.
- Eager to learn, enthused by the day and resilient with a sense of humor.
- Basic office computer skills (email, word processing, and spreadsheet software).
Pay Rate Range: $20-30/hr. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.