QC Analyst (Analytics Group)
East Hanover Avenue Greystone Pk, NJ 07950 US
Job Purpose: Under general direction, perform bioanalytical testing and other activities in functions supporting the Bioanalytics department.
- Perform Bioanalytical testing in support of clinical and commercial release strategies.
- Document results within electronic and paper based systems accordingly.
- Peer review and archive analytical data in lab documentation systems.
- Manage reagent and equipment inventory for assigned areas of responsibilities
- Ensures cleanliness of laboratory working areas
- Perform daily equipment startup and shutdown
- Support OOS/OOE/OOT and deviation investigations.
- Follows GxP quality policies and procedures.
- Draft presentations as required
- Ensures all assigned training is completed within required time frame.
- Work on shifts covering daytime / evening and one or both weekend days.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Deliver quality results on time to all customers, internal and external.
- Complies with SOPs and GxPs in a consistent and compliant manner.
- Escalate issues to laboratory management in a timely manner.
- Detail orientated and able to proof work and identify non-standard format or wording, and errors within documents
- Problem solve to best of ones ability.
- Support colleagues as needed
- May need to adapt to changing work shifts, both swing and/or graveyard on very short notice
Education: Preferred BA in Cell biology Immunology, Molecular biology, virology, biochemistry, microbiology or other related science.
Experience: 0 - 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical, biologics, microbiology, sterile manufacture, or medical device industry, ideally in a QC laboratory setting. Understanding of the concepts of cGxP
Understanding of bioassay test methods (Elisa, Flow cytometry, qPCR, cell culture).
Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential. Experienced in the use of computer based systems and applications
Target pay: 28-40
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.