Durham, NC 27713 US
- Executes routine and non-routine environmental monitoring and utility collections, Plate reading, etc.
- Responsible for limited range of laboratory support functions and procedures as assigned, developing capability in basic technical skills, disciplines, and procedures within assigned discipline area(s).
- May be assigned to specific disciplines, but will support all necessary laboratory and assay functions, including housekeeping, safety, logbook/equipment use and maintenance, and updates to existing operating procedures .
- Capable of delivering to assigned work schedule with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Notifies management and initiates events (such as Laboratory Investigations) in the quality systems, with guidance from senior analysts or management.
- Other related job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in scientific disciplines such as Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology or related field.
- Learns to use professional concepts.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Ability to communicate and work in a team environment.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
Pay ranges between $15-25/hr
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.