QC Micro EM Analyst I
1978 West Winton Avenue Hayward, CA 94545 US
You will support the Quality Control, Environmental Monitoring team in maintaining the cleanrooms for commercial manufacture for both At Rest and In Operation conditions. You will be central in all processes associated with environmental monitoring and integral with environmental investigations, excursion report writing, and general upkeep of the micro department.
- Performance of environmental monitoring.
- Performance of microbiological assays for media, raw material, and product release where needed.
- Coordination and performance of microbial isolations and identifications.
- Performance of maintenance of the laboratories, supplies, and equipment.
- Writes reports and performs investigations for environmental excursions and deviations.
- Completes data analysis and summary reports for scheduled trend reports.
- Writes and revises procedures and qualification reports through change control.
- Maintains compliance with all required training and assists with training of fellow analysts.
- 1-3 Years Experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.