QC Technician III
2621 N BELT HWY BLDG P St. Joseph, MO 64506 US
Perform formulation of microbiological media and support testing of microbiological methods including microbial limits, endotoxin, growth promotion, and environmental monitoring. Responsible for timely communication with supervisors to inform them of testing, compliance and/or scheduling issues, adhering to company policies, maintaining a safe work environment through site safety KPIs, living out the Lead principles and following appropriate GMP documentation.
- Knowledge of basic scientific principles and techniques.
- Performs work following applicable methods and procedures with moderate supervision.
- Good understanding of operations in immediate area and basic understanding of applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate in a clear, concise and appropriate manner.
- Documents results and data clearly and accurately.
- Effectively interacts with co-workers and others as needed. Demonstrates teamwork within own group and other internal groups.
- Aseptic Technique
- BS degree from an accredited institution in a relevant scientific discipline required; or AA degree from an accredited institution plus four (4) years of relevant BIAH experience; or eight (8) years of relevant BIAH experience.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.