QC and Reliability Technician
10578 Science Center Drive, B2 San Diego, CA 92121 US
Provide Quality Assurance support to Medical Device products. This role includes, but is not limited to:
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor.
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests, including product reliability testing.
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work.
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs.
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
- Maintain a safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies
- Strong understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
- Requires keen attention to details
- High-School diploma required
- Minimum 2 years experience in a medical device company required
Pay Rate Range: $15-20/hr. Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.