Quality Assurance Quality Control (QA-QC) Inspector II
1 Millennium Way Somerville, NJ 08876 US
This role performs porcine and human tissue receipt and inspection, E-Beam In (WIP product) receipt and inspection, and tissue discard as per procedures. Requires extensive use of an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Demonstrates a Quality mindset when engaging in all work activities and ensures safety requirements are met. Supports and partners with cross-functional teams to resolve any issues or non-conformities encountered. Assists in documentation updates and related change controls activities as needed. Performs applicable actions for Exception Reports (ERs), Document Change Controls (DCCs), etc.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS):
- Ability to lift boxes weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work varied schedule with some potential weekend, early morning, or late evening hours, if needed.
- Must be comfortable working in warehouse and manufacturing settings.
- Must be willing to work with potentially biohazardous materials, including cadaveric tissue
- Ability to walk, lift, bend, climb, squat, stoop, stretch, stand, and sit for long periods of time.
- Must be willing to work with potentially biohazardous materials.
- AATB certification preferred.
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Ability to handle a wide variety of tasks under critical time constraints
Education and Experience
- High School required. Associate or bachelors degree preferred.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a GMP environment performing Quality Inspection related duties as listed in Key Duties & Responsibilities or related activities.
- Experience with Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and working in a regulated industry; familiarity with AATB, ISO, FDA, and/or USP requirements.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, such as Oracle or SAP.
- Advanced skills in Windows based computer systems such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Quality Control inspection techniques.
- Strong organizational abilities and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.