Quality Control Analyst I
Bogart, GA 30622 US
- Follow written procedures for the following tests, bioburden, endotoxin, microbial identification, growth
- Support other activities as needed, such as Environmental Monitoring of controlled clean rooms, Utility Monitoring, product qualifications and investigations.
- Recognize aberrant test and sample conditions and report to them to the area supervisor / manager with an assessment of the circumstances and potential corrective action if appropriate. Write and compile investigation
- Maintain knowledge of current scientific principles and theories and train other lab personnel as assigned in areas of competence.
- Order, stock, and receive, label, log and inventory laboratory supplies. Maintain reference standard inventory to support area testing.
- Provide laboratory support services, clean/maintain equipment and prepare reagents/solutions.
- Perform all job functions in compliance with cGMPs and maintain accurate and legible laboratory records.
- Ensure training is current for all job functions performed.
- Attend all required Company training.
- Train other lab personnel.
- May be qualified and assigned to review some laboratory data or documentation
- BS in Biology (Microbiology preferred) or higher is preferred
- 1 - 2 Years of Experience in a QC Microbiology role.
Pay Range: 20-26/hr
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.