Quality Control Analyst I
6201 South Freeway Fort Worth, TX 76134 US
- Provide support for QC Chemistry analytical prelim, finished product and stability testing.
- Perform laboratory activities to support product testing Review laboratory data
- The ability to work independently following an approved protocol
- The ability to function in a team environment
- The flexibility to work overtime as required by the aggressive project schedule
- Good technical writing skills and the ability to communicate technical issues to project lead and team
- Bachelors of Science degree in Chemistry.
- Proficient in MS Word and excel
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.