Quality Control Analyst I
6065 Kyle Lane Huntington, WV 25702 US
target pay: 40-41/hr
- Perform Routine and Non-Routine Analytical Quantitative tests by GC, HPLC and GC-Headspace. Including the preparation of calibration standards.
- Perform analytical Lab data reviews.
- Perform Special Testing according to Lab demand.
- Execute basic equipment/instrumentation maintenance.
- Execute testing protocols for validations and qualifications.
- Equipment/instrumentation troubleshooting.
- Work on Analytical Methods improvement, validation and transfer, when required.
- Work on Lab investigations: OOS, NCI, DCT and CAPA, when required.
- Support on technical trainings for Lab associates.
- Perform Routine and Non-Routine Analytical Qualitative tests for instance UV-Vis, Identification by IR, Identification by reagent, Impurities by TLC, pH, conductivity, Turbidity, Refractive index, Melting point, Melting flow, Cytotoxicity.
- Perform moisture testing.
- Perform Raw Material sampling.
- Preparation of Lab solutions, including mobile phases for HPLC.
- Cleaning Lab materials and glassware, including glassware depyrogenation.
- Lab Housekeeping to ensure the area is cleaned and organized in terms of equipment, workbenches, hoods, cabinets, materials disposal; etc.
- Work on Lab materials inventory, supply & purchase orders.
- Keep Lab documentation organized in terms of flow & archive.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.